Nov 4, 2020
In this episode, Dave is joined by Amal Mattu, MD, FAAEM, FACEP,
to discuss high risk Arrhythmias.
Dr. Mattu is the Professor and Vice Chair, Department of
Emergency Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Also In This Episode
- Case #1 - 60 yo. woman with weakness
- Moderate Hyperkalemia
- Severe Hyperkalemia
- Case #2 - 45 yo. man with lightheadedness, BP 110/60
- Hyperkalemia (K+ 9.2)
- Amiodarone infusion
- ECG - 42 yo. man with dyspnea and weakness
- ECG - RRWCT: Severe acidosis (pH < 7.1)
- ECG - RRWCT: Hyperkalemia
- ECG - RRWCT: Pacer with wide QRS
- ECG - RRWCT: Nortriptyline OD
- ECG - RRWCT: Flecainide toxicity
- Case #3 - 37 yo. man with respiratory distress, pulmonary
- Ventricular Tachycardia Mimics ("Slow V.Tach.")
- ECG - 42 yo. man presents c/o fever, cough, dyspnea,
- ECG - Case 1
- ECG - Case 2
- ECG - Case 3
- ECG - Case 4
- ECG - Case 5
- ECG case examples
Connect with Dr. Mattu: email@example.com
Subscribe to the video version of this podcast to have access to
the visuals that accompany the audio as well as additional tools
and resources to help improve your understanding.
Subscribe now at CurrentECG.com
And Stay Current!